Where do I go to help in my home?

There are a number of organizations and agencies that can provide help in the home.

The cwhealthline is set up to provide you information based on where you live in Central West.  Their website is http://www.centralwesthealthline.ca/

If you need professional services such as a nurse or physician, you can contact the CW CCAC/Home & Community Care to find out more.